Friday, 12 June 2009

Online shopping


At some stage I must have failed to tick one of those 'click here if you don't want us to give your details to third parties' boxes- evidently on some fashiony sort of site, as my inbox is now constantly clogged by online shopping websites who are under the illusion that I have money to buy anything.However, I have done my share of browsing, all in the interests of research, and here are the best if you're bored of ASOS, OLI, Net-a-porter and all that jazz.
  • Koodos- If you're one of those people who invests in designer jeans, then you should definitely check out this site, as they have big discounts on brands like 7 for all mankind, J Brand, Diesel and True Religion.
  • Amelie Boutique- rudely expensive, but lovely looking website.Stocks great jewellery by Digby and Iona.
  • Strawberries and Cream- another cute site, including lotions and potions, household and clothing.
  • My Theresa- pricey, pretty, high fashion.
  • Bunnyhug- Loads of cutting edge labels- great for inspiration.
  • Intermix- Their Shop by trend section gives eye-candy as good as any glossy mag
    Colette- French site with some truly gorgeous pieces- my favourites are the oversized silk scarves by Vogue illustrator Coco- think butterflies,birds and orchids.
  • Joy- oh Joy!Finally something within my price-range!The lovely clothes and gift store Joy which you may have spotted popping up around London, finally goes digital.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails