Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Busy, busy, busy!





Yes, I have been busy. And still am, actually, so let me apologise now for the brevity of this post and probably all imminent posts, as I'm currently trying to do 4 jobs at once/get ready to go to Burning Man/build a pop-up fireplace that's transportable across the Atlantic for Burning Man etc etc. But just a few bits and bobs I wanted to let you know about- firstly, my article on the Hep Cats holiday vintage weekend was finally published in The Guardian- since they didn't bother to give any photo credits, I just want to shout out to Greg and Allison who took awesome pictures.Read it here!
This last week I've been house/dog/pony/chicken sitting for my folks who are on holiday. I took the opportunity to drag a bunch of friends up from London for a good olde countryside party, and Naomi from Vintage Secret brought up some frocks for me to photograph.To see the whole shoot, click here, and for some behind the scenes shots of treehouse fun, here. If you fancy any of the dresses, just give me a shout- they are all available still, but not on our website yet.Thanks again to Tash, Gillie and Marie for modelling for us.(and Missy, Daisy, Amber and Black Beauty!)
I'd also like to give you a heads up on some kick ass events coming your way courtesy of David Carter and 40 Winks - see my previous post on the Bedtime Stories event at David's home/hotel, recently declared 'the most beautiful small hotel in the world' by German Vogue. I've posted them on the VS wesbite- they include an erotic life drawing class from Kink Ink, and a spectacular pop-up restaurant for the end of London Fashion Week. Book now, as the capacity is very limited- I guarantee you'll have an unforgettable time.







1 comment:

anjali said...

Kolkata Web Design Company
One of the leading web design company of Kolkata, Acesoftech has been actively involved in web design, web development and Search Engine Optimization services. The company provides you affordable web site design, web site development and Search Engine Optimization services. While there is no chance of compromising with the quality, our prices are most competitive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails