Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Interviews


Here are the links to a couple of interviews I did recently - one on Silas Wynd's Little Shop of Horrors, and one with Mitchell Moreno, the director of The Spanish Tragedy at the Arcola.
Silas and I met over the summer to discuss his latest project for The Last Tuesday Society- The Little Shop of Horrors on Mare street. You may also have come across Mr Wynd- who is sometimes known as Viktor- in the Hendrick's Horseless Carriage of Curiosities and through his work for House of Fairytales. When I left he gave me a pig's nose, a bottle of Hendrick's gin and two tickets to the legendary Last Tuesday Society Ball- what more could a girl want?!I'll post after the ball with any pics that aren't too shameful- I've been particularly intrigued by Silas's facebook status updates looking for beautiful people willing to writhe around on the banquet tables, naked, covered in fake blood. For a fee of course. Anyone that broke yet?

An old schoolfriend of mine, Patrick Myles, is currently appearing in and producing The Spanish Tragedy at the Arcola theatre, directed by Mitchell Moreno and starring Dominic Rowan- you'll know his name soon as he's about to appear on stage with Keira Knightley (see how I restrained myself from giving her a special middle-name?)in Moliere's The Misanthrope. Anyway,Mitchell answered some questions about the play here, there's a 2 for 1 offer on til Friday, so go on, do something cultural, knock yourself out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails