Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Wallpaper me



One fetish I am happy to admit to is my affection for wallpaper. I love it. Printed, textured, patterned or plain, I have a huge weakness for wall fashion. Now that its back in Vogue, even Vivienne Westwood has jumped on the bandwagon designing a range for Cole and Son. So I was thrilled to hear that the V&A were hosting a talk on Wallpaper- Fashion and design journalist, Charlotte Abrahams, takes an in-depth look at the exciting contemporary wallpaper scene, exploring architectural trompe l'oeil, modern florals, textures and statement walls. See details here, in the new 'Think' category of Run-Riot; a listings section devoted to lectures, workshops, talks, debates and son forth, all set to exercise our brains a bit. My good friend and excellent artist Twinkle Troughton has designed a lovely press release for us too- have a look and do forward to anyone who might be interested.And I'll leave you with some more of my favourite wallpapers:circus themed, birdy and DIY.
Download it here so you can read all the lovely things people have said about us!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails