Sunday, 13 December 2009

Christmas has begun!



So today I wore my Christmas jumper for the first time this year to go to the Columbia road flower market and get some Christmassy flora- the flat looks and smells very festive now!Also got some delicious looking jam from the Shoreditch Sisters WI Christmas fete, where I only just managed to restrain myself from buying a load of handmade fudge. On the way to Bethnal Green, I stumbled across an awesome Topshop charity sale in Vibe bar where for less than £20 total I bought: 3 Topshop leather handbags, 1 umbrella, 1 Topshop sample dress, 1 Marc Jacobs dress, 1 Biba for Topshop scarf, 1 topshop cardigan. Wowzers. It was like Christmas!






On Saturday I worked with Naomi of Vintage Secret at the Tart event at 40 winks- some really amazing designers were there- please take a minute to visit the Vintage Secret blog to read about the event, it was really amazing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails