Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Blog Awards and Nominations!


In a great start to 2010, this blog and the one I write for Vintage Secret have both won an award and been nominated for another each!

Thanks to Natasha Bailie for awarding me a Sunshine award!Here are the blogs I am passing the accolade onto

LoveMyDress- gorgeous vintage and modern fashion- see my guestblog about Vintage Events for the LoveMyDress readers here.

YouMightLikeThis- I do, so you might too.

Nothing Elegant- wonderful weekend links

Bloodmilk- jewellery maker blogs about the dark and beautiful

Gothic Tea Society-
More dark and lovely stuff

Pandora- Pretty photoshoots

Over it and Co - Arty schmarty stuff

Missed Connections- have gone about this before; just the cutest artwork.

Diary if a vintage girl- the definitive style bible for fashion lovers

Gabby Young's Style blog- My good friend Gabby blogs about her incredible style

Mademoiselle Robot
- More style gems

Wirrow- my old school friend's illustrations and animations always make me smile.

and the rules:

As usual with these accolades recipients are asked to do the following.....
Copy the logo onto your blog or within your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.



And the nominations- this is where I need your help! This blog has been nominated for the Lifestyle category in the ShrimpsSaladCircus blog awards, please if you have time, visit the page and vote for me.The blog I write for Vintage Secret is also nominated under the Fashion section- so if you have a mo, please vote for that too!Thanks so much!xxx

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Congrats Katie!!

Love, Betsy.

hookah said...

A great site and a wonderful blog posting! Appreciate very much if you could tell me how to subscribe to your blog? Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails