Sunday, 14 February 2010

Valentines Day


When my grandfather died and my granny had to move out of their old home, we had to go through the boxes and boxes of old photographs she'd been hoarding. Not only do they chronicle a marriage that lasted over 60 years, they're also a wonderful insight into the fashion from the 30s onwards. There are literally hundreds I have to scan in, but here are just a few that I have managed to upload already.I also have some of the beautiful invitations and stationery from their wedding day which I'll also have to share with you at some point.So here you go, Peter Hutton Fox and Beryl Florence Fox.With some of their many dogs and their first child (above)


With my two uncles, my mum (bottom left) and aunt.

8 comments:

Clemmie said...

awwwwwwwwwww "lovely"

Plinth said...

Thanks!Happy Valentines Day everyone x

Annabel ~ Love My Dress said...

These are so wonderful Katie, thank you for sharing xXx

Liv Lundelius said...

oh i love old photographs so much!
thx for sharing and : happy new year of the tiger!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Lula said...

they look wonderfully happy- what a delight!
Family pictures are so precious.

Chelsea Nicole. said...

omg, you have a load of pictures that are so beautiful! i'm jealous that i only have a few, i have to find more.


thanks for stopping by my blog, im really loving yours too!

xxoo

Midas Craft said...

We are Manufacturers and Exporters of all type of Sterling Silver Jewelry, Handmade Silver Jewelry, Sterling Silver Pendants, Earrings, Necklaces and Gemstones. Our exquisite range of jewelry extends to more than 20000 items.

Related Posts with Thumbnails