Sunday, 30 May 2010

Linksy Time


I've discovered some more amazing illustrators and blogs in my recent travels round the internet; perfect for browsing on a rainy Sunday.ENJOY!

Beautiful illustrations from Olaf Hajek

Stunning dresses from Maria Lucia Hohan.

Kristamas Klousch's work is exactly the sort of photography I adore.


The Fin de Siecle ; if History were taught like this in schools there'd be a lot more kids interested in studying!Beautiful literature, art and fashion from the end of the Victorian era.
And my new favourite blog, Rococo Vintage. Each post is a work of art; I particularly love the one on mermaids. I found the gorgeous 'Keep calm and be vintage' pic below on Rococo Vintage. I found the blog via From Besty With Love, who makes really sweet collages from all of the blogs she likes; she truly is queen of links. She also does lovely posts like this one full of inspirational images.
Happy reading & enjoy the bank holiday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails