Thursday, 22 July 2010

Christina Coronel

I'm off to Secret Garden Party for a mini holiday with my boyfriend and my sister, so I'll be absent from the internet for a few days. I haven't been to SGP since the second year it was running, when there were still only 3,000 of us there.It was truly magical and probably my best festival experience in the UK to date.I'm trying to prepare myself for how much it's grown, and not end up being one of those people you always hear at festivals going' its not as good as the old days'..
I'm terribly excited about having dinner on board the Hendrick's Gin carriage on Saturday night, shopping at Rosa Bloom's boudoir, the HungaMunga tent and The Print Club London's screenprinting activities. The Art installations are set to be epic , which is good because I'm not going to Burning man this summer and need my fix of crazy arty fun.If you're going to the festival come and find me in the audience at Gabby Young's set on the Sunday!
Before I go I'm going to leave you with this video from an emerging artist who I've been following for a while now and whose work I really like; Christina Coronel. She's playing on Monday night at The Boogaloo in Highgate, so pop by if you're free.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have fun! I'm so jealous :)

wolfwhistle.org

Related Posts with Thumbnails