Thursday, 29 July 2010

Colour me beautiful...



Spending lots of time around Gabby Young with her amazing hair has made me begin to tire of my boring old brunette crop.Problem is that my hair is quite dark so dying it fun colours tends to involve nasty bleaching.Of course this is largely an excuse; I mainly don't dye it anything fun cos I don't have the balls.But if I did, these are the pics I'd take to the hairdressers.The Collage above is from this great site. Its editor Marian has also just done an interview with Wafa Alobaidat, editor of Sketchbook Magazine, which you can read here.






The Ones to Watch is another amazing site for editorials that I discovered recently courtesy of Natasha Bailie.



Kirsten Dunst with blue hair..


The wonderful Winslet sporting one of the many hair colours she has in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.I adore this film, especially this scene where Kate is trapped in Jim Carrey's character's mind as his mother in the 70s (hard to explain; watch the film!) and she can't get over how amazing her dress is- this would totally be my reaction if I traveled back in time!


Kudos to Kelly for this attempt, though I fear its starting to verge dangerously close to old lady territory...

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Great pictures, Kirsten Dunst with blue hair is extreme! I've always loved that lavender blonder hair photo, nearly got my hair done like that but wimped out at the last minute

Lena said...

Love the last picture! I'd love to get blue hair but I might wait a while (err, around 40 years) before I go for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails