Monday, 12 July 2010

From Besty with Love

I'm incredibly flattered to be featured on the amazing blog 'From Betsy with Love' as one of her weekend links. When I was writing the blog for Vintage Secret we were featured too, and ever since then I've been a huge fan of the 'weekend links' feature, especially the little collages Betsy creates for the blogs she links to. I'm featured alongside one of my favourite blogs, The fin de Siecle which is an absolute must for anyone into the Victorian era.

If you enjoy reading my blog and fancy nominating me for the COSMO blog awards, please feel free to do so! I think I should be in the Lifestyle section?You can only vote once though (unless you know how to get rid of cookies or something) so understand if you want to save your vote!How to choose just ONE blog out of all that's on offer; its like Sophie's Choice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails