Thursday, 23 September 2010

LFW Wardrobe



I cringe every time I end up posting pics of myself on here, but really must share some lovely clothes with you so here goes.

The lovely Rebecca, founder of Juno Says Hello lent me a couple of stunning dresses for LFW, one being the purple Escada number you can see a couple of posts ago, and another being this fabulous Man Men number. Hear I am wearing it front row at Jasper Garvida with Alex of Alex Loves, and then there's a better shot of me in the dress with my sisters at The Battle of Britain memorial service on Sunday.


Ewan MacGregor was at the service because he stars in a new TV film about the BofB made to mark its 70th anniversary. You can read my grandfather's accounts of his service in the second world war here.
Details of the next sale at the Juno Says Hello studio are in the flyer above; I've just heard that Rebecca is dressing TV cook Gizzi Erskine for her new show; so before you're lusting after the clothes on your TV set, come and let Rebecca style you herself!

I also wore a one- of- a- kind Rei coat by Beautiful Soul, whose new collection for Spring/Summer 2011 you can view in this video,'Believe' with illustrations by the talented Zarina Liew. You may also recognise the music as Gabby Young's single 'We're all in this together'!This piece is mine to keep so you'll probably see me out and about wearing it in the near future, its so comfortable and perfect for this time of year.
Beautiful Soul SS:11 Believe. from oliver Prout on Vimeo.


'Eco-aware fashion label, Beautiful Soul, teamed up with photographer Oliver Prout, illustrator Zarina Liew and recording artist Gabby Young, to create a short film to celebrate their Spring/Summer 2011 Collection, ‘Believe’.
With help from (stylist) Rivkie Baum, (MUA) Michaela Sporkova, (hair stylist)Amber Rose Peake, Josh Harvey and models Samantha (Profile) and Simon (Sapphires).'

2 comments:

FortyNotOut said...

Hello! Was that the picture I took of you and Alex? The dress is gorgeous - think my head was so away in fashion la-la land that day, I didn't notice how gorgeous it was. I've just recommended Juno Says Hello to a friend of mine who's getting married next year - they're website looks amazing! Great to meet you at Jasper Garvida - albeit briefly. x

Amy said...

That first dress is seriously gorrrgeous!

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

Related Posts with Thumbnails