Thursday, 14 October 2010

Britain's Next Top Model Live- want to come?



So I'll be completely honest with you; I don't watch the show; I'm jut not into reality TV. Watching telly is all about escapism for me, so I'll happily sit glued to Battlestar Galactica for hours, but not really fussed about Britain's next top anything.However, I happen to have an 18 year old sister and a 15 year old brother who are united in their love of the show, albeit for drastically different reasons. So when I was invited to go along to the Live event as a VIP, I knew I had finally reached that pinnacle of journalism that would make my family proud.They are dead impressed. I'm pretty excited myself, as I've just found out that some of my best vintage buds, Natasha Bailie and Frankie Murray are going to be styling the 'vintage geek' bit of a catwalk show-eeek! I styled and wrote about Natasha back in March for The Sunday Times Style, and have since met Frankie who makes amazing jewellery.Frankie was also one of the models for the Motorola flipout phone ads- she looked ruddy amazing. Kick ass hair. Other things to look forward to at BNTML include make-overs at The Powder room and make-up and hair workshops from  industry experts, as well as advice on how to wear the latest trends by Melissa Odabash.
Now here's for the exciting bit; I have 5 pairs of tickets to give away!For real!So I want you to post here your most shameful TV addiction in the comments.Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you. Or tweet it to me @katieantoniou with hashtag #BNTML. Good Luck!

STOP PRESS: have just found out Homemade London are holding a stall at the event with workshops on how to upcycle vintage finds, make your own jewellery, develop your sewing and knitting skills, and even how to make a body scrub!You have to book for those events here.

7 comments:

Nonita said...

Hi Katie! I want to come!!! My most shameful TV addiction is anything with Neil Oliver on... yup the Scottish archaeologist, historian, author and broadcaster. The shameful bit is that I have a massive crush on him - seriously - and I won't let anyone talk during the duration of the programme. I know!!! xoxo

neverenoughnotes said...

erm Ice Road Truckers! I'm not even joking!

Akeela said...

It has to be Come Dine with Me. *holds head in shame*

Noodles said...

Ah. Despite the fact that I trash talk it all the time, I have seen nearly every single episode of Snog, Marry, Avoid. I also totally love Don't Tell The Bride. Shameful, I know - but brilliant for judging other people.

Anonymous said...

hey sweet girl :) just found this jewel on 199 kingsland road. great avand garde vintage. thought you would like it :) they have a web site on www.houseofliza.co.uk

Emmes said...

I want them!!! Well at least one ;)

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

I am not worthy! Thank you so much, Katie :) I can't wait to see you there! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails