Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Rainy Days


It's hard not to hate Rosie Hardy. Not only is she obviously an incredibly talented photographer, but from her numerous self portraits you can tell she's also perfectly at home in front of the camera.It must be very convenient to constantly have a willing model to hand!Anyway, here are some of her images that cheered me up on this cloudy, rainy day.





I'm a huge fan of paper dresses; a wonderful designer called Kumiko Tani is currently making a newspaper creation for Gabby Young to wear in Tokyo next week- very exciting!


3 comments:

ReallyRee said...

Beautiful photos.

I'm jealous because no matter how much I spend on a camera, my photos are so ordinary always!

Ree
XXX

Josie ♥ Savoir Weddings ♥ said...

I have nothing more intelligent to say than O.M.G

victoria said...

these are just beautiful

Related Posts with Thumbnails