First up is Flashier and Trashier, an exhibition in the St Pancras church crypt. This pencil stubbs necklace is one of the gems I saw when I visited artist and curator Sue Krietzman's house recently; the re-using theme is central to this show, which asks;
And I can't really say it better than this flyer does; if you make stuff then you NEED to be here; the knitting and stitching party aftershow hosted by the Perri Lewis, Guardian craft writer and all round lovely lady.
Here are some other gems I've come across on the wonderful world of the web this week;
- Ooh.com - Never be bored again.
- Vogue Curvy- in the week I discover I am exactly the same bra size as Christina Hendricks, thankyou Vogue Italia for this gem
- A llitte Bird - an 'opinionated guide to what's on' by two ex-Voguers.
- Chelsea Magazine - the fashion design LOL catz had me in stitches
- Beautiful Photography from Wendy Bevan- found via lovely blog Harem of Peacocks.