Friday, 19 November 2010

Here Today

Two of my favourite artists, Twinkle Troughton and Tinsel Edwards are curating a brilliant show, 'Here Today' in London from 3rd-8th December; featuring the work of 11 contemporary female artists. Twinkle painted the amazing 'secret of England's greatness' picture that is the heading of my blog, and they both did the artwork for my website for me. Tinsel was the first artist I ever interviewed for Dazed Digital; and we have been working together ever since!
They are including the work of Chantal Powell, an artist I blogged about a while back. Her piece Remnant is pictured below:


Also showing is Shipping News, Comarty by Tracey Falcon:




While the Light Lasts Study by Wanda Bernardino:




Here Today by Kathy Viner







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails