Sunday, 7 November 2010

Upstyler and Vintage Seekers


Read more about genius new site Upstyler on Cherry Sorbet; a mix of glossy-worthy editorial combined with the best picks from vintage and charity shops, as well as classic investment pieces from the high street.
Also new on the Vintage scene is Vintage Seekers; featuring 20th century design collectable; from original fashion sketches of Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina to trunks worthy of the Orient Express.



I also have to share this amazing altered image I found on my new addiction, Pinterest. There you can create your own online moodboards-pinning inspirational images and sharing them with other users. Its thoroughly addictive-thanks to Jo Gifford of Cherry Sorbet for inviting me!

1 comment:

Jo Gifford said...

So glad you love Pinterest, I am hooked too! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails