Friday, 31 December 2010

Moulettes



I just discovered this amazing band, the Moulettes through The Girls Are and Wears The Trousers- two sites you should definitely be following if you're at all interested in good, new music by the female stars of the future. This song is already stuck in my head, and the aesthetic of the video is just sublime- I love how they incorporate illustration and the opulence of the costumes for the masked ball scenes is perfectly styled- they're clothes are from Prangsta; THE best costumiers around. If you look at their historical gallery you'll see some shots by one of my favourite photographers Ellen Rogers. So scrap my previous post about New Years Eve dresses, if I could be wearing anything tonight, it would be something like this!Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails