Thursday, 3 February 2011

Free People


Once in a while I come across something so brilliant that I have to write a blog post about it straight away.About 15 minutes ago I discovered the brand Free People on twitter.I have spent the last 15 minutes drooling over their website-which does ship to the UK!Hurrah!I realise it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it completely indulges my inner hippie and is how I would like to dress all the time if I had the right body and lived in the right climate. It's also fairly reasonably priced- the sale stuff is brilliant- the slip below is reduced to £31.06 - they do convert to UK pounds on the site which I find very useful.


Lots of the pieces are very vintage-inspired, like this Parisian bouquet halter dress, £79.60.


They give you ideas on how to wear trends like layering and they even have a vintage section also sorted by trends or themes- indulge your inner Black Swan in their vintage prima-ballerina section- this vintage net skirt is the stuff my dreams are made of.
And wait for it- they also do amazing shoes!These 'Bed of Roses' platforms are now top of my summer wishlist:

Maybe everyone else knew about this brand and I'll now look really daft, as if I'd written a blog post entitled 'Vogue;'tis this well nice magazine I've discovered, about fashion and stuff'.
If you HAVE bought from them I'd love to hear about your experience, how their sizes turn out, quality of vintage pieces etc so please do let me know!

3 comments:

Siany said...

LOVE the shoes. But with shipping and potential customs costs, I'm always put off buying things from the US.

VildesVerden said...

Wonderful - thank you for sharing!

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

Woah...I can see some money flying from my bank account into theirs very soon! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails