Sunday, 27 March 2011

European Style



I was lucky enough to visit Italy to style a client last week, and in the process discovered a couple of wonderful designers and brands. If you go to Milan fashion week I'm sure you're already familiar with them, and who knows, maybe you and your mum and even your milkman have known about them for years, but they were new finds for me, so I thought I'd share them.
Ermanno Scervino has just opened a store on Sloane street so if you like this collection, off to the shops!Brilliantly classic yet somehow also totally contemporary and cool-trust Italians.





Whilst I also discovered Carven in Italy, I think its a French label. Again, there's something timeless about all the pieces yet they're also quirky and modern, Europeans are so good at effortless chic. I adore the colour palette and the shoes are gorgeous. Luckily the tailoring is all wrong for my bodyshape, otherwise I'd probably have come home bankrupt.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails