Friday, 6 May 2011

Birthday Wishlist


One of the best bits about having a blog is that its an excellent way to leave *subtle* hints about things that you'd like to receive for birthdays/Christmases and so forth. So as my birthday is on Monday, here is my wishlist of little things I'd love to receive. Family, friends; feel free to go nuts.



Pretty much anything from Luna and Curious , Secret Arcade or The Shop Floor Project.


Anything by Ali Miller, this bowl is from Culture Label but you can buy her stuff from Drink, Shop Do at the moment too.I'd be chuffed with a bag of penny sweets from there as well actually...
On an even greedier note, I'd really like tickets to Wilderness Festival, a new gathering organised by the people behind Secret Garden Party. Headline acts include  Anthony and the Johnsons, Gogol Bordello and Laura Marling.
More than anything though, I'd just like to receive some birthday cards.Facebook and twitter messages are all well and good, but nothing beats a lovely, real-life card.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails