Tuesday, 14 June 2011

I like big pants

Fellow stylist, vintage enthusiast and friend of mine Frankie Murray recently styled this video for a lovely lingerie brand called Ayten Gasson. I've seen some of the pieces in person and they really are beautifully made, and have much more room for boobs and bums than most equivalent 'slip of a thing' pieces. There are some real bargains to be had in the sale section of the site, this longline bra being my favourite, reduced from £64 to £19.20.
Have a little watch of this behind the scenes video of the latest Ayten Gasson shoot. Look out for the beautiful hats and fascinators by Gabberdashery contributor Hatastic, and also for the really huge white pants in one of the window shots. Desperate for them.The bigger the better is generally my motto, and pants are no exception.
I'm actually really excited as I hope to be working with Frankie on a shoot in August, so watch this space.



CREDITS

1 comment:

Frankie said...

You are the best, so glad you like it all! Can't wait for August x

Related Posts with Thumbnails