Thursday, 6 October 2011

Gabby Young and Other Animals at Koko


I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front as I've been busy planning some wonderful outfits with Gabby Young for her huge homecoming gig at Koko next week- you can read an in depth interview with her here on Run-Riot where she mentions some of the designers we've been working with-including Inbar Spector.The wonderful folk at Lomography lent me one of their Diana cameras to take some shots at London Fashion Week-and these are some of my best images.It's only the first time I've used a lomography camera so I'm still learning about lighting etc, but I'm ridiculously excited about the effects it can create-I'll definitely be asking for a Diana camera for Christmas!
I hope to see lots of you next Thursday at Koko- if you're a blogger,illustrator or photographer,just drop me a tweet or an email and I'll see if we can get you on the guestlist. Otherwise,you can get tickets here. We're going to have lots of Gabberdashery stalls, with some new additions like Now Voyager giving people vintage hair make-overs, cupcakes on sale and even some pieces from Gabby's old wardrobe looking for new homes! The show itself is going to be epic-including some amazing non-musical acts as well as a huge, extended band and choir.I'd better not say any more as I'm not sure which bits are meant to be kept secret!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails