Thursday, 10 November 2011

Christmas Gift Guides 2011 -Get Cozy.


It's that time of year- I've started my weekly series of Christmas Gift Guides over on Run-Riot; first up is your guide to getting cozy-blankets,PJs,chunky knit scarves(the one pictured is by Louise Dungate) and the obligatory Christmas Jumper-read my post here.

You can also read my interview with the iconic writer and mythographer Marina Warner CBE here. Her new book retells some of the stories from the Arabian Nights and examines the role magic plays in the collection of stories.A great Christmas present for any fans of fairytales, Angela Carter and the like.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Thank you so much for the book recommendation, this will be the PERFECT present for my mum. Your interview with the author is fascinating, what an interesting woman! x

Lexie said...

Loving the cosy knitwear... especially the scarf! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails