Monday, 27 February 2012

Inbar Spector A/W 2012


 There are few designers around whose creations are sensational enough to see them being touted as a contender for McQueen's crown-but one of them is the wonderful Inbar Spector. Her A/W 2012 show was beautifully complemented by Lara Jensen's exquisite face jewellery.Styling by Hope von Joel.















Inbar's dresses have recently been seen on a number of celebrity clients, from Gabby Young who I style( we've been lucky enough to work with Inbar for a couple of years now) to Erin O Connor and Shingai from The Noisettes, who attended the show in one of Inbar's creations! I actually recently styled a shoot for photographer Claire Huish, which I'll post here when it's published because we used this same dress!


And here are some photographs I took on my new lomography Diana F. Still getting to grips with it, but loving the results. They're particularly good for accentuating the fabulous textures in Inbar's designs- the shimmering, lazer-cut metallics combined with soft, tulles that seem to float down the catwalk of their own accord.



All photos my own

1 comment:

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Ooooh you got such a good shot of the jewellery! I was cursing my lack of camera zoom in the show haha.
And wow- I absolutely love the effect of the Lomography camera, it really suits the fantastical feel of Inbar Spector's work.

Florrie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails