Sunday, 26 February 2012

London Fashion Week A/W 2012 Trends: Princess

One influence I noticed in many collections this season was the Kate Middleton effect- since the Duchess has been honing her own contemporary princess style, designers are rushing to catch up by creating demure, tailored pieces with military and regal influences. Here are a few of my favourite picks for a princess. (Kate did in fact wear Orla Kiely last week on a visit to schools in Oxford)

Orla Kiely 

Giles

Giles

PPQ

PPQ

McQ

Temperley


Jasper Garvida

Jasper Garvida

Orla Kiely and Jasper Garvida photos my own, all others from www.londonfashionweek.co.uk

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm personally loving the princess vibe. I love all clothes that are demure and feminine. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous photos :)
R xx

Chin Sink said...

It is such an interesting thing having this post of yours. I was interested with the topic as well as the flow of the story. Keep up doing this.marlboro filter plus

Related Posts with Thumbnails