Thursday, 23 February 2012

Ulyana Sergeenko Ready to wear 2012

Please forgive me for briefly veering away from London Fashion Week, but I must share with you the ready-to-wear 2012 collection from one of my all time favourite designers, Ulyana Sergeenko. Her designs are actually as close to flawless as any collection could be for me- stunning vintage inspired silhouettes, beautiful floral prints combined with sexy black lace, fantastic accessories (see the shoes in her last lookbook) and incredibly hot models with with out of this world figures.Ulyana wears her designs around the global fashion week scene herself and is the epitomy of timeless style and glamour. Sorry to be so gushy, but I really, really like her stuff. I'll let you just have a look now.









2 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!!!! breathtaking design and presentation, thanks for sharing!

Kelly-Marie said...

Oh wow! I can totally see why you are in love. AMAZING x

Related Posts with Thumbnails