Thursday, 12 April 2012

Monkey Shoulder Chocolate Trail


Apologies for the blog silence- I seem to start all my posts with that these days!- but I've been busy running a pop-up event over Easter for Monkey Shoulder whisky. We took over a space on Broadwick street which we turned into an indoor wilderness, complete with moss Monkey sculpture and hanging fern installation by Anna Garforth.


I built a vertical herb garden out of apple crates- we even had chocolate mint plant- a hybrid from Cultivate London that smelt just like After Eights! We sourced most of the plants from New Covent Garden Market and borrowed a few props from Metro Retro too; they have an amazing warehouse full of vintage furniture down in Essex.


The London Cocktail Club created some amazing cocktails for us- if you think you don't like whisky these will change your mind! We teamed up with Dalston chocolatier Niko B who created handmade, bespoke chocolates to go with each of the cocktails- you can still buy the cocktail and chocolate pairings from all three London Cocktail Club bars until 15th April.






You had to hunt for an Easter egg hidden in the foliage, then exchange your egg at the bar for a cocktail and chocolate. You could also have a go on Bobby Petersen's musical chairs- each has a pressure sensor inside it so different layers of the soundscape play when people sit down.






Time Out Clubbing editor, London Fields Radio founder, styling client of mine and all round star Kate Hutchinson DJ'd at our press night which went down a storm.
You can learn how to make the cocktails yourself at home by following our how-to videos on Facebook.
 The agency I work with is called Anonymous Artists- we do all sorts, from social media to creative development and experiential events like this one.
Thanks so much to those of you who came down, or helped promote the event- we'll be running another series of creative experiences and events in the Autumn, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

celine outlet said...

Gotta go mulberry purse study now, I cannot wait to get back mulberry outlet to normal and regular blogging. I have to admit, because of mulberry bag this crappy and rainy weather, it is really mulberry handbags hard for me to mulberry outlet store concentrate on what I have to mulberry luggage bags study. I also added two studs on the collar, also one thing I am really into, mulberry factory shop adding studs everywhere.

Dennise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennise said...

I really love the spots in London. I am planning to go to there for me to use my luggage.



Exmouth tour

Related Posts with Thumbnails