Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Ariel


Nothing gets me as excited as when creatives I love work together- here's a dreamy collaboration between one of my favourite jewellery designers, BloodMilk and fashion label Ovate for the collection 'Mare Frigoris'. Best yet, the results of the collaboration were photographed by one of my all time favourite photographers, Ellen Rogers. If you read my blog regularly, you'll know I already have a bit of a thing for mermaids, so this collection is right up my street! This Seahorse spyglass is my favourite piece- read all about its creation here.












1 comment:

Kelly-Marie said...

Oh gosh! There is so much in this post for me to love! What a perfect collaboration. I want that spy glass so bad and if I ever get one I will also be wearing it on my head. ;) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails