Saturday, 13 April 2013

Moroccan Bazaar

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll probably have noticed that I was in Morocco last week- you can see the Instagram pics by everyone on the trip by searching the hashtag #MoroccoInStyle. I've never been there before- a statement which always makes people say, 'WHAT?!You'd love it!' And they were right. We went to Mazagan, Casablanca (above) and Rabat- yes, there's more to Morocco than Marrakech! I can't wait to share details of my trip with you- as usual I took a lot of my photographs with analogue film on my lomokino and my Diana, so I'll be posting those as soon as they're developed.
But in the meantime, I wanted to let you know about a Warehouse sale being held by Moroccan Bazaar - basically the closest you can get to souk shopping here in the UK. There'll be up to 60% off from 11am to 4pm; I've got my eye on a few of the things I couldn't carry back from Morocco, including the blue and white ceramics, a tagine (we ate the most delicious lemon chicken tagine in Rabat) and this Moroccan leather handbag.
I'd also love a set of Moroccan tea glasses- we were served the sweet, Moroccan mint tea everywhere we went. And lastly, a Moroccan teapot; the Sofitel in Casablanca served us mojitos in one of these- a practice I'm keen to instigate as a household tradition!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails